Atempo exhibitor at NAB 2018 (booth #SL15405)
Atempo announces their presence at the NAB Show 2018 in Las Vegas. NAB, the professional show for new broadcast and media technologies, takes place from 7th to 12th April 2018 in the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Atempo has a number of multimedia references. Many film studios and postproduction facilities call on Atempo’s expertise to backup, move and store significant data volumes. As an example, “Le Labo” in Paris chose Atempo to store and share large data volumes between many film and TV editing workstations. For this, Le Labo uses Atempo Digital Archive on a daily basis.
Atempo Digital Archive v4.0
On booth #SL15405, Atempo experts will present the innovations and features in the latest version of Atempo Digital Archive (v4.0). This version adds:
- Very large storage synchronization and migration capacities,
- Dedicated backup features for massive unstructured data sets which enable the protection of a very high number of small files and/or very large files:
- Rapid detection of new, modified, deleted files (FastScan technology),
- The creation for all storage types of “remote” SnapShots stored on less expensive disk arrays,
- The capacity to restore any version of a remote Snapshot,
- In the event of a major incident on the production storage, you can exploit your data directly from the backup platform (SnapStor),
- Once the damaged storage is up and running again, you can progressively reconstruct your primary storage from the backup.
These features are available with faster and more efficient parallelization performances for data and image file transfers.
“Our expertise is recognized worldwide for data processing, storage and archiving in particular in the multimedia sector where performance and reliability are so crucial”, Luc d’Urso, Atempo CEO.
AtempO ALONGSIDE DDN & SCALITY
For more details on Atempo's M&E solutions:
The ultimate event for the media, entertainment and technology industry, showcasing ground-breaking innovation and powerful solutions for professionals looking to create, manage, deliver and monetize content on any platform.
Learn more at https://www.nabshow.com/